A regular commuter journaling tales of public transportation; embellishing the colorful events and
characters to make it a little more entertaining.



pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Disco Metro

Tonight's metro ride was a little trippy... the lights inside the car kept going completely off, and then suddenly fully back on with no real level of predictability. No *exactly* like a strobe light, but it was such a similar effect, I couldn't help thinking... what if I was on the Disco Metro?! Maybe some of you have had the glorious good fortune to ride in a disco cab but no such luck here. I thought for a minute maybe one of these would suddenly appear:

How cool would that have been?! And then we'd all start a big commuting dance party, kind of like this:

{unfortunately nobody was dressed like this on my metro today}

Unfortunately, it was just one more metro malfunction for the day... but it did inspire some disco tunes at dance party when I got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment