A regular commuter journaling tales of public transportation; embellishing the colorful events and
characters to make it a little more entertaining.



pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Falafel Album

This musical gem was brought to my attention by a dear friend, fellow metro rider and the fabulous food and wine blogger that I believe may be helping drive better trade agreements with Colombia. Thanks Sindhu!

Of course I am particularly fond of this special track, and the video makes it simply priceless. Click on the link below to enjoy it too!

Metro Song

Turns out this is only one of the tracks from "The Falafel Album" by (Go)Remy! According to his website he's from VA, "Remy grew up on the rough streets of McLean" -- so it's no wonder he nails the metro's issues so perfectly. This is a solid gold hit if I've ever heard one. Now I'll have my eye out for him around Fairfax County filming his next big hit...

xoxo -- y'all never rode on the metro?

No comments:

Post a Comment