A regular commuter journaling tales of public transportation; embellishing the colorful events and
characters to make it a little more entertaining.



pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Screech!

I really thought this guy on my metro looked exactly like Screech from Saved by tthe Bell, until I pulled up this image:
{If for some reason you totally missed out on the '90s pop culture,
Screech is the nerd on the ladder with the Ms. Roper shirt and awesome hair.
But really, they all have awesome hair now that I see it! So fabulous.}

Then I realized the guy I saw had even bigger hair than Screech circa 1990. It was glorious. And, in my opinion, much more worthy of discussion than the current mania:



XO -- Don't even get me started on Jennifer Aniston's stupid new "bob"

1 comment:

  1. I'm disappointed to find you didn't get a sneaky snap of the metro guy.

    ReplyDelete