A regular commuter journaling tales of public transportation; embellishing the colorful events and
characters to make it a little more entertaining.



pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Time for Twitter

So my friend Andrew shared this article on FB, and I cannot resist sharing it here as well because the sample tweets and the "categories" they created cracked me up. One of my favs, " we seem to be running on apocalypse schedule again at Foggy Bottom #wmata" -- making fun of the slow/bad train timing AND incorporating Foggy Bottom, you know that makes me laugh.

I already knew I wasn't that original or alone in my hatred of the metro, but this did provide an odd sense of validation. This might even motivate me to finally understand how twitter works!

Enjoy!

#WMATA #FAIL: A guide to Metro's rough life on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I hope you do decide to join Twitter. The first time I tried, I didn't get it. It took going away hating it and then coming back to see why my friends kept saying it was worth a second try. It doesn't make a lot of sense until you have people you like and follow on there. You can find me @IndiaDrummond... be sure and let me know if you join!

    India Drummond

    ReplyDelete