A regular commuter journaling tales of public transportation; embellishing the colorful events and
characters to make it a little more entertaining.



pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Johnny Rotten is alive and well

At least, he is if he's commuting by metro these days. I'm not sure what business he might have in downtown DC around 8:00 in the morning, but he was standing next to the doors on my metro this morning so I really should have asked him. It's good to know that he retains he sense of personal style no matter how formal his business. Because if he hadn't kept that signature hairstyle and ratty rocker attire I might have mistaken him for just another one of the completely interchangeable bodies travelling to our nation's capital city. I also felt a little bit guilty that there weren't any Sex Pistols songs on my iPod, so I switched to a Billy Idol tune and felt somewhat better. I mean, you just have to work with what you have, right?
In some ways I should have seen it coming. On our way to pre-school, Princess #3 yelled, "stop talking to me! I can't hear the music!"
XOXO - Keep rockin'

No comments:

Post a Comment