A regular commuter journaling tales of public transportation; embellishing the colorful events and
characters to make it a little more entertaining.



pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Les is more.

Sitting in front of me tonight was Les Nesman -- awkward spectacles, bad hair, bow-tie and anti-communist griping about current events in full glory. If he had made people walk around an imaginary private space before taking a seat, it would have been an outstanding Friday evening commute.

Now Les alone,  I could spot at least once a week, but since I could actually hear this guy too, it was truly uncanny. I was left hoping a Herb Tarlek, Venus Flytrap or Johnny Fever look alike would  sit down next to him and start up some dialogue -- but unfortunately all I got was the theme song stuck on replay in my head. Maybe next week!
XOXO -- living on the air in Cincinatti

No comments:

Post a Comment